I hate to do this, but I've given ample time for her to remedy the situation and I will remove if something changes.
In mid-September (the 14th), Mamusia stated that she was interested in 5 $1 off any Similac coupons I had (expiring 12/31/10). The arrangement was that I'd send them to her and she'd send me a BRU GC balance of $4.62 as well as a $2 Enfamil coupon (expiring 9/30/10). I sent out my part of the trade. She messaged me the following week stating that my letter was returned to her and she did not know why. I re-sent her my address to confirm that the one I had already sent was indeed correct. On 10/21, I paged Mamusia on SS, she responded and said that she had maield out her part of the swap and to give it another week to see if anything would come in. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, I did. On 11/2/10, I paged Mamusia again as well as sent her two messages between 10/21 and 11/2, stating that I still had not recieved anything from the swap and that I think we need to work something else out. I still have not heard or recieved anything. I tried waiting as long as possible before doing this... but the time has come.